Jason Derulo has turned his “Milli Meals” into a one-of-a-kind, limited-edition virtual restaurant thanks to his new partnership with Jack in the Box.
In a press release announcement, it was revealed that the One in a Milli Virtual Restaurant has launched for a limited time exclusively on Uber Eats. From now until June 28, Jack in the Box restaurants throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area will have “Milli Meals” available through their virtual kitchens.
“I’m pumped to be teaming up with Jack in the Box to celebrate my next million of TikTok followers! Jack in the Box is my guilty pleasure, so this partnership was an opportunity to bring my larger-than-life Milli Meals in a unique way, through creation the first-ever One in a Milli Virtual Restaurant,” Derulo said in the press release announcement. “With Jack’s menu variety, we curated the ultimate spread that includes five deliciously indulgent items. Fans will be able to test out our concoctions for the first time only on Uber Eats. We’re excited for you to try what we’ve cooked up!”
Los Angeles patrons who want to try offerings from the virtual kitchen have a few options to choose from:
- Milli Meal ($10-11) – inspired by Jason’s Milli Meals, includes a Triple Bacon Cheesy Jack, Roost Fries, and Mini Chocolate Croissant Bites.
- BurgerAco ($10) – a juicy jumbo patty, placed between brioche buns with Jack’s famous taco, with shredded lettuce, onion rings, and a mystery sauce.
- Mega Milli Platter ($12) – a mixed base of the tiny tacos, curly fries, and jalapeño poppers topped with crispy bacon, cheese sauce, shredded cheddar, ranch, and a mystery sauce.
- OREO® Cookie Cheesecake Milli Shake ($7) – a sweet vanilla shake blended with cheesecake topped with OREO® Cookie crumbles, whipped cream, and even more cheesecake.
- Bacon Churro Milli Shake ($7) – a sweet vanilla shake with maple syrup and bacon pieces blended with cinnamon sugar, topped with our signature churros and delicious bacon.
In addition, anyone who orders one of the Milli Meals through the Jack in the Box app through August 8th will be entered to win prizes.
Interested patrons are encouraged to check out the Uber Eats app to find their nearest Jack in the Box location.