In lieu of recent changes to normal life, artists have found creative ways to entertain the masses. This week, Tidal joins the fun.
The global streaming service is launching “At Home with Tidal,” a series of free, daily live streams for music fans. Essentially, Tidal is digging through its digital crates to give exclusive live performances of the hottest artists in music, including Tidal owner JAY-Z, Beyoncé, Lil Wayne, and J. Cole.
Starting today (March 25), viewers can enjoy 12-hour live streams of uninterrupted sets. And honestly, the lineup is exceptional. It spans R&B, Hip Hop, Latin, Pop, and Electronic genres. The full schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday (3/25) – Latin
- Featuring Jennifer Lopez, Daddy Yankee, CNCO, Romeo Santos, and more
- Thurs (3/26) – Pop
- Featuring Lizzo, Rosalia, The Chainsmokers, Bazzi, Dermot Kennedy, and more
- Friday (3/27) – Electronic
- Featuring deadmau5, Daft Punk, Kaskade, Marshmello, Cashmere Cat, and more
- Saturday (3/28) – Hip Hop
- Featuring JAY-Z, J. Cole, Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Gunna, City Girls, 21 Savage, and more
- Sunday (3/29) – R&B
- Featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ari Lennox, Trey Songz, Jorja Smith, H.E.R, and more
Grab your quarantine snacks and tune in every day at 12 p.m. ET. Performances for today are live now.