We’re incredibly excited to offer a unique and exclusive Platinum experience on Friday November 9th at this year’s conference. With over 4000 anticipated attendees, our AfroTech team wanted to ensure there were private moments for small groups to gather, connect and learn. The Platinum experience is designed for intimate discussions with top founders, a peak behind the venture capital world and time for curated group discussions about the state of culture and tech.
Platinum Admission Includes:
- First access to Thursday evening partner events
- Early registration on Thursday evening at the Platinum Private Location
- Expedited Platinum entrance at the Palace of Fine Arts (main conference center)
- Platinum Experience Conference Programming on Friday.
- Private Lounge at the Platinum Private Location
- Official AfroTech Swag
- Access to VIP Reception and Brunch (more details upon ticket purchase)
We will be hosting the Platinum experience at a nearby location. The exact coordinates will be shared upon purchasing Platinum Admission tickets. You will be able to skip the long lines at the conference center and pick up your badges at this location Thursday, November 8th and Friday morning, November 9th. The Platinum Experience programming on Friday is ONLY for Platinum ticket holders.